Friday, December 28, 2012

Life

Hello World,

    Today was very un-expecting . Something very sad happened to someone who is almost a stranger to me. This person I'd seen at school before, and followed on social messaging sights, but that was it. This person lost someone very close to him/her today. I don't want to share any names so this person is A the person he/she lost is B and the other person I will talk about it C. I don't know the full story, what I'm sharing with you is what I have picked up.

       Person A was best friends with person B. Person C was quickly becoming friends with B. Well C and A didn't like each other. But B and A had been friends since ever, and were like sisters. At the other person's house more than at their own. So person C was starting to take B from A. And A didn't like it. So their was a BIG fight, and in the end person A lost a friend. Person B and C were now best friends and A just wanted B back.

   This is very sad to me. It has taught me that life takes unexpected turns, and we won't always be prepared for it. And that friendships are very special, and should be treasured.

It's time to go.

I'll post again tomorrow.

I hope this has helped at least one of you.

Good Night

-
Kara


No comments:

Post a Comment